SPL 01-02 season need help

Jordann

I'm making a database for the 01-02 season in Scotland, might do other teams/leagues but want the SPL done first. Any help would be great, I can find squad lists but struggling to find coaching staff, and finances. I also may need help with some players that I have to remake, at the moment I have completed Aberdeen but stuck with 2 players (Derek Whyte and Calum Bett). I am now doing Celtic and will carry on from there.

Frank Sauzee was one of the best players to grace the SPL. Champions league winner at Marseille and was amazing at hibs. Deserves very good very high mental and physical stats and decent physicals except pace/acceleration. Played as a centre back or cdm. I'd say both were natural. I'm on my phone at the hibs game atm but can help more when I get back

Derek Whyte D LC 100/115

Calum Bett (Iceland/Scotland) D/AM R 62/65

Best bet for getting staff lists is from the Rothmans books (or old CM/FM databases)

Thanks, and I want the old cm/fm's but I have a mac and can't get them to work on that

As you can imagine I'm not in the best of moods and I'm not really in the mood for thinking about Hibs, sorry. I'll probably have cheered up by next friday.

No problem mate, just let me know, unlucky about going down as well

Archived