Guys, as you can see there're few tactics posted by me and I think it will be fair to tell how I rate them.

Currently I find Supremacy System as most efficient - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/391669-Supremacy-system!!

*SYMBIOS*

Tactic has manual marking.

Tactic has OI.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/padrrkaypcgaw6q/TFF_Symbios_V1.tac

Symbios.jpg

Description:

This tactic is attempt to have advantage of two formations:

Diamond when attacking, because it’s awesome attacking formation

Diamond.jpg

and 4-1-4-1(DM) when defending, because it's awesome defensive formation

image.jpg

I think with help of manual marking and PI/TI I managed to make it as close as possible.

As usual I tested this tactic on my testing stand against top clubs and results were awesome.

Also I made real game play test at Norwich City, first season and results were awesome too. After 18 games played I was sitting 2nd! The team had one of best Goal Difference and scored most of the goals 44! Ricky van Wolfswinkel was best goal scorer in the league!

Norwich City Test, First season, Predicted to finish 16th by media.

*TABLE*

Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*

Fixtures.jpg

*GOALS*

Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*

Conceded.jpg

this is pretty good so introduced last 7 games of season won 6 drew 1 keep getting msg from assistant that player in ss position is getting dragged out of position due to marking player in opposite teams left back position is this ok or do i need to move specific marking

this is pretty good so introduced last 7 games of season won 6 drew 1 keep getting msg from assistant that player in ss position is getting dragged out of position due to marking player in opposite teams left back position is this ok or do i need to move specific marking

It's ok. He's supposed do so.

Archived