On loan player complains that Training facilities are terrible despite being listed as superb!

So playing as manager of Swedish side Umeå I have loaned out my 22yo goalkeeper to Parma, he is my best goalkeeper but due to the financial situation I tried to unload him, instead I got a bunch of loan offers, that also included an extra fee, so I said yes to the deal thinking my keeper would be able to evolve at a better club with better facilities with me still being able to make a comfortable sum. However... No I am not so sure.

In a private chat I told him to make the most of the facilities there.

wKRLnJm.png

This is Umeå facilities

USPvEKp.png

And this is Parmas facilities

wPYfbmm.png

Parmas training facilities are "superb" whereas ours are merely "average", So what is going on here?

I did some more digging in to the parma side, because I have the Italian league as viewable only, I thought that meant that the league was fully simulated, but without the possibility to manage teams there. but there is no staff there except for the manager and only a limited amount of players basically it looks like a team in a non-league. Is this why the player feels the facilities are terrible?

Should I call home the player?

Archived