Individual player positions

could someone please tell me how you set up player instructions, by that I mean if I play a person in lets say right full back I set him up how I want him, save his set up to that postion for him only so every time I put that player in it brings his settings up. thanks

When you're on the player instructions screen, look to the bottom left of the screen. There's a button there " + add player ".

Add the player you want and change what you need to change. The instructions will only affect that player.

A further question on this. Is there a way to stop these instructions from affecting multiple formations? Say I have 2 formations and give my RB instructions on 1 formation, they automatically adapt to the second formation when i play him which I dont want it to do

A further question on this. Is there a way to stop these instructions from affecting multiple formations? Say I have 2 formations and give my RB instructions on 1 formation, they automatically adapt to the second formation when i play him which I dont want it to do

I feel your pain. We can't currently do this. :(

Archived