[FM11] I got a brand new combine harvester - A Massey Ferguson Dynasty

Makoto Nakamura

MasseyFergusonFC.jpg

Why FM11?

Well I've had no success with FM14 and FM11 was/is my favourite FM since I started playing the FM series with FM10 and inspired by deltablues' past and current FM11 saves I've decided to go back to the FM where I've felt my happiest.

Why Massey Ferguson?

Come on, really?! They're called Massey Ferguson!

Now some information on Massey Ferguson:

Massey Ferguson F.C. are a football club based in Coventry, England. They joined the Midland Combination Division Two in 1993. For the 2011–12 season, they are members of the Coventry Alliance Football League Division Three.

Massey Ferguson FC was formed in 1956 as the works team for Coventry's Massey Ferguson factory and initially played in the Coventry Works League before becoming founder members of the Coventry Alliance, where they won at least one league title and a number of cups.

For the 1993–94 season the club joined the Midland Football Combination, initially in Division Two, where they were champions at the first attempt, and followed this up by winning the Division One title the following year. They remained in the Premier Division until the end of the 2010–11 season, with a best finish of third in 1995–96.

At the end of the 2010–11 season they resigned from the Midland Combination and took the place of their reserves in the Coventry Alliance in Division Three.

icYzuPD.png?1

sIlcOmA.png?1

Archived