Job Status

Apparently because there is not much time left in my contract, my security is minimal. This said, Club Stature, Wages, Squad Harmony, League Status, are all above 90%. All the cups that the board care about are above 50% midway through the competitions.

So, my question: Is the only thing that provides you job security now your signing new, long contracts for high wages? Not winning, keeping a good squad together, and becoming a club legend/icon?

Last year I was annoyed that the board would forget last year in your job security as soon as a new campaign started... Now...

I think the job security is based around contract lenth + wage v clubs financial outlook.

This would protect you IF the other factors changed, thus putting you at risk

The club I'm at was purchased by a new owner, and since then I've made them a ton of money. Sold two players for a lot (I'm L2 atm) and got some massive gate receipts in the cups in the last 2 years by luck. Where we were 2-3 years ago compared to now isn't even comparable as far as the financial balance.

With the wages of the club, it's very under control. Mine is up after this term, but I don't make as much as my assman lol...

Archived