Possible Stadium Bug??

Just finished third season with Leyton Orient and have taken them to the Premier League and the board started a project at the start of the season to build a season. I asked for one, and leaked to press when they said no, and they just started. Got no message or anything. The planning was to take a year and has been completed but nearly a month later, I have had no message for anything.

However, the board announced plans to expand the stadium, so does that mean that the building of a new stadium won't happen? Really messed up!

I think something like that is happening to me. I asked for an expansion, they did it. 2 years later I asked to build a stadium but they declined. Now I just noticed that they are planning to build one and already about 40% done without any messages.

I think something like that is happening to me. I asked for an expansion, they did it. 2 years later I asked to build a stadium but they declined. Now I just noticed that they are planning to build one and already about 40% done without any messages.

Also had this. Asked for new stadium, and was refused. End of the season I see they they have started building a new stadium. No messages. No debt. Then the chairman decides to expand our current stadium by 7000 at the end of the next season, costing over £3m and taking 11 months...

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here. Asked for a new stadium and it was declined. Found out later they were planning on a new stadium which took 3 years. When this period ended, nothing happend. Now I can ask for a new stadium again. Strange.

• 5 months later...

Curently in 2024 with Portsmouth, just won the premiership and champs league, requested new stadium several years back and it was approved and building began with a completion date 3 yeas later on 20/6/24, it is now 2 months after the completion of the build and we are still playing our home games in Fratton park. Don't know why we haven't moved to new stadium yet, Im assuming its a bug, its very frustrating because the progress bar show the stadium as being built and I cant make any requests regarding the stadium, is there a fix for this or has it happened to anyone else?

had similuar thing took 2 years for planning for a new stadium liverpool and to this day nothing has happened i had to make request to board again for to build stadium now its another 2 years. i am just holiday my game to 2 years to see what happens to stadium i am the richest club in the world. but bug with stadium???/

Archived