How to update from 14.1.1 to 14.1.2 (My way)

How to update from 14.1.1 to 14.1.2

Like many other members I pre-ordered my game and was given Beta access. Having read somewhere that it would automatically update I did NOTHING when it was realised today. However I noticed I still had version 14.1.1 and not the 14.1.2 as mentioned on this site. I didn’t worry though as the “BETA” tag had gone.

I read a few threads trying to find out how to get the right version and how to get the dark skin. Heres my story and I hope it clears it up for those who are still having problems.

When you pre-ordered the game you were give a Beta Code however I went to the site where I bought the game which in my case was CJS CD Keys. I pressed the “AUTOKEY” tab and was taken to “YOUR ORDERS” page and simply clicked the “COLLECT FROM AUTOKEY” tab which then displayed not only my Beta Key but also my Main Game Key.

I then went into Steam and entered my new Key and restarted the game and after a short download my version became 14.1.2

All I had to do with my sons game was to open his box and read the code on the back of the manual and enter it into Steam and his worked too.

Anyone who bought their game digitally I would advise that they goto the site where they bought the game and have a look at your order history for any new keys.

Hope this helped at least someone

Dave

We need to separate problems in 3 version

1) Noobs who just cant find their 2nd keys - its not problem they just noobs :) No offense :)

2) Those who didnt recieve 2nd key at all - its problem, but i guess they will recieve it later today.

3) Those who recieved 2nd key but steam dont accept it - it biggest problem coz we dont know what to wait.

Archived