Dave Home Nation Challenge

Vipertitan

UnitedKingdomampIrelandFlagMap_zpsbd391f38.jpg

I've holidayed the first season to give me a choice of the clubs newly promoted to the game.The idea is basically to progress as well as i can starting as low as i can and see were this takes me,with the set of aims detailed in the following section - hopefully if all goes well I can tick them off like achievements as I go.

Game Set up

England-all

Northern Ireland- all

Ireland-all

Scotland-all

Wales- one

Aims

• Win promotion
  • Win a cup competition
  • Win a top-level league
  • Win a top-level cup competition
  • Manage the side I support, Newcastle United
  • Win a trophy with Newcastle United
  • Win a European title
  • Win a top level league title in another continent
  • Win a top level cup competition in another continent
  • Win a continental competition in another continent
  • Win a top level league title in The selected Leagues
  • Win an international competition
  • Win the World Cup

1269441482_zps1a5f6b0c.jpg

So my first Team in Management is

Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C

There was not a lot of information about these but this is what i found out thanks to wiki Magherafelt Sky Blues is a football club from Magherafelt, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. The club, founded in 1970, plays its home matches at Spires Park. Club colours are sky blue and navy. The current manager is Seanheir Sky Blues name and strip colour were taken from the Football League club Coventry City. They settled at their current home Spires Park, a playing field which had been locally known as "Stoney Park", in 2007 Monaghan.The club was established by local footballers in 1970 who wanted a club that could appeal to both the Catholic and Protestant population

s of the town.They were members of the Northern Ireland Intermediate League until 2012 and had their best season in that competition in 2005–06 when they finished as runners-upFor the 2012-13 season, the club moved to the Ballymena & Provincial Intermediate League. Honours won at intermediate level include two Northern Ireland Challenge Cup wins (2008–09 and 2009–10). The club reached the Boxing Day final of the Craig Memorial Cup in 2008 although they lost 3–0 to Limavady United.

The club first entered the Irish Cup, Northern Ireland's senior knock-out competition, in the 2004–05 season when they reached the third round before being eliminated by Moyola Park.[4] They were eliminated by Killymoon Rangers the following season[5] Newcastle in 2006–07, both in the first round.[6] Bloomfield F.C. eliminated the Sky Blues in the first round for a third season running in 2007–08 although in the preliminary round they established a club record Irish Cup win, beating Dunaghy 8–2. 2008–09 saw a further first round elimination at the hands of Draperstown Celtic. The Sky Blues reached the third round in 2009–10, losing to Holywoodand again in 2010–11 where they lost to Shankill United.

Club Profile- No history at all so lets hope i can change this around bring some success before i leave.

Squad- looks fairly decent for this league.

Season expectations- the board want us to avoid relegation and that's what i have said i will try and do.

Stadium-Spires Park im not sure if this is the real stadium or not but if is looks like could do with a bit improvement.

Manager profile just screen shot of me.

Manager info just bit information about me.

My Aims

As above basically and to try and stick to this save as much as a can and hope you guy enjoy reading this too.

Season 1 Preview-Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C

:Belfast Telegraph League Championship 2 Avoid relegation- my aims have fun see how we get on

Steel and son cup - to rotate squad and try new formations

Irish Cup - Learn from the experience and to go as far as we can.

Intermediate Cup going to try and win this.

My Key Men:James Storey,Ciaran Mallon,Tony Foley,Kris McConville

Ciaran Mallontalent in the squad player looks decent.

Kris McConville One My first transfers of the season bought in to help Squad Lets see how he gets on.

James Storey Properly One my best defenders hope he has a good season.

Tony Foley Properly One my best defenders hope he has a good season

uefa+logo.jpg

2016 UEFA European Championship Group F Qualification

i've decided to Update You guys on this because feel like my duty as manager of Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C and with this hopefully being my home for long time decided to update you on Northern Ireland progression in my save. so the group stage has been drawn and dose not look that kind to us.

Group Stage:

Group F:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team    |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 1st   |   | Greece |       |    | 0     | 0     | 0     | 0     | 0    | 0    |  0    |
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| 2nd   |   | Liechtenstein  |       | 0     |      | 0     |   0   |   0   |  0    | 0    |      |
| 3rd  |   | Romania          |       | 0     | 0     | 0     |  0     | 0    |     | 0     |     |
| 4th  |  | Spain              |       |      | 0     | 0     |     0 |    0  |   0   | 0   |     |
| 5th| |  | Northern Ireland |       |      | 0     | 0     |      |      |      |     | 0     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

[/size=3]

so here is the current squad selection Michael O'Neill has decided to pick for first few games vs FYR Macedonia and Greece.

You should make another achievement. Get Glasgows third team to break Rangers and Celtics domination of the Scottish trophies or if you are in for the long run get Partick Thistle to equal or beat Celtics historical 9 league titles in a row with a European Cup win in there too with all Scottish players.
ooo that sounds quite like a good challenge that

If you want to be really tough on yourself then you could try do the Celtic 1967 European Cup win with a starting 11 that is from Glasgow other than two of them that were from Bellshill. I dont believe there has been a European Cup winning team that has had a starting 11 that close from their teams city.
ooo a now that is tough

Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C- Belfast Telegraph Championship 2 - 2014/15

As my first season in charge, My first task was getting the right group of staff and right group of players to Avoid Relegation.

League Table- No one was expecting us to do well this season.

Past Positions - At 500-1 to win the League i have to say im really pleased with getting promotion as i was expecting a relegation battle.

Intermediate Cup- we had decent game but lost 5-3..

Irish Cup- we did poor in this game shocking result.

Irish League Cup- Again we did poor in this game shocking result.

Squad- They were a real shock this season simply brilliant.

Transfers- Did not really make any in the first transfer window but in second i went bit crazy.

Finances- Did OK not to totally destroy it.

Key Player Profiles:

Colm Clarke - he was the pick of the strikers,top goalscorer as well.

Kris McConville - our best player.

Ikharo Monteiro - our Second Forward helped us with few goals here and there.

John Close - had a decent season at the heart of my defense.

Gary Adair - Solid season from him bit doggy at times but did ok.

Career Overview

Season          Country       Team           League           Position      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/2014  Holiday Year
2014/15  Northern Ireland Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C   Belfast Telegraph Championship 2   2ND Promotion  

Next Season

I think next season is just going to be a case of trying to manage the finances enough to be able to try and find players that i think will be up for the relegation fight.

End of Season international Round up

Northern Ireland are currently in 3rd place at the minute with 3 games played

uefa+logo.jpg

Group Stage:

Group F:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team    |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   For | Ag | G.D.| Pts   |
| 1st   |   | Spain |       |    |3    |2     | 1     | 7    | 1    | 0    |  +6    |7
| 2nd   |   | Romania  |       | 3     | 1     | 0    |   3   |   2   |  0    | +1    |    5  |
| 3rd  |   | Northern Ireland      3   |  1   | 1    | 4     | 5     | 5     | -1    |  4   |     |     |
| 4th  |  | Greece             |  4     | 1     | 2     | 5     |     8 |    0  |   -2   | 4   |     |
| 5th| |  | Liechtenstein  |   3    |   0   | 2     | 1    |      | 5     |      | -4    | 1     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

i think its fairly tight group at the moment

uefa+logo.jpg

Group Stage:

Group F:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team    |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   For | Ag | G.D.| Pts   |
| 1st   |   Q| Spain |       |    |8    |7     | 1     | 0    | 24    | 3    |  +21    |22
| 2nd   | Q  |Greece  |       | 8     | 4     | 1    |   3   |   13  |  13   | 0    |    13  |
| 3rd  |   | Northern Ireland      8   |  3   | 2    | 3     | 8     | 10     | -2    |  11  |     |     |
| 4th  |  | Romania             |  8     | 2     | 3     | 3     |     9  |    11  |   -2   | 9   |     |
| 5th| |  | Liechtenstein  |   8   |   0   | 1     | 7    |      | 5     |22      | -17   | 1     |

overall Northern Ireland did quite well regarding how tough the group was losing few key players mid way threw qualifying let them down they are currently ranked 62 in the world they've moved up three places since i have been playing the game so slight improvement.

Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C- Belfast Telegraph Championship 1 - 2015/16

this season was about rebuilding squad to try and avoid relegation.

League Table-After last season promotion it was all about trying to avoid relegation this year.

Past Positions - we managed to avoid relegation by one point this year.

Intermediate Cup- we had decent gamewent to extra time and lost on penalties to Cliftonville Olympic.

Irish Cup- did bit rotating for this game and lost 3 1

Irish League Cup- Again we did quite good got to the 3rd round of the competition this year.

Squad- They were still a bit shocked at our sucsess i think last season we played well in some games but our end season form was shocking.

Transfers 1

Transfers 2- Did massive rebuilding of the squad here as you can see.

Finances- Did OK with it this season bit in the red but not by much.

Key Player Profiles:

Colm Clarke - he was the pick of the strikers,top goalscorer again this season.

Declan McVeigh - our best player had a brilliant season.

Paul Tracey - our Second top scorer playing as an support forward did well.

Kristian Todd - had a decent season at the heart of my midfield looks like he is going to get better too.

Adam Beckett - Solid but at times bit doggy too will be looking for him to improve next season.

Career Overview

Season          Country       Team                   League                  Position      Achievements
2013/2014  Holiday Year
2014/15  Northern Ireland Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C   Belfast Telegraph Championship 2   2ND Promotion  
2015/16  Northern Ireland Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C    Belfast Telegraph Championship 1  12Th None  

Next Season

I think next season is just going to be a case of trying to manage the squad and rotating here and there and try and avoid relegation,

Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C- Belfast Telegraph Championship 1 - 2016/17

After last season strong Finnish i wanted to build on it this year.

League Table-

Past Positions - we managed to some how nearly getting promoted this year but just missed out.

Intermediate Cup- we did well this year.

Irish Cup- wanted to win this this year we got to the 5th round.

Squad- what can i say but they were simply brilliant

Transfers 1

Transfers 2 again lot of my players were sent out on loan or given free transfers.

Finances- Still not grate but looking a bit better.

Key Player Profiles:

Ikharo Monteiro - he was out on loan last year and did well this year was top goalscorer.

Gary Adair - Still undecided if he will be my no1 goalkeeper or not.

Symon Larkin -bought in to try and push Adair.

James Storey - ever present at the back had good season.

Declan McVeigh - Solid player hope for better from him next season.

Career Overview

Season          Country       Team                   League                  Position      Achievements
2013/2014  Holiday Year
2015/16  Northern Ireland Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C    Belfast Telegraph Championship 1  12Th None  
2016/17  Northern Ireland Magherafelt Sky Blues F.C    Belfast Telegraph Championship 1  4Th None  

Next Season

I think next season is just going to try and progress from this season and try get the team promotion and stay clear of relegation.

Archived