FM 13: Memphis Depay

wanderer89

Memphis Depay (born 13 February 1994 in Moordrecht) is a Dutch footballer who currently plays for PSV in the Dutch Eredivisie as a winger or a striker.

sP0YB.jpg

Club Career

PSV

In 2011 Depay was on trial for the club's first team while playing for Jong PSV - the reserve team of PSV. He featured in the KNVB Beker final on April 8, 2012 under interim coach Phillip Cocu, and was officially implemented in the first team the following day.[3] He played 8 matches and scored 3 goals in his debut season.

In FM

Zn9AX.png

Here he is a season in. His stats are quite good for a 19 year old, although his determination is low, I'm sure it can be improved with some tutoring! His high OTB would indicate to me he'd make a good poacher, although my scout has his best position as an Advanced Forward.

His CA/PA if anyone is interested is

111/-9

So he should become a quality striker given the time and patience.

P.S.

Sorry it's not at the start of the game but I've only just found him! Will try and get a picture of him at the start, or if someone can put one on then I'd be extremely grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

My DoF got him in for me on loan last day of the transfer window in my first season in the Premier League for a very cash poor Nottingham Forest side.

He's more than weighed in with his share of goals. Playing him as a poacher off a target man and he does very well.

My DoF got him in for me on loan last day of the transfer window in my first season in the Premier League for a very cash poor Nottingham Forest side.

He's more than weighed in with his share of goals. Playing him as a poacher off a target man and he does very well.

Archived