Closed Thread

Thread: Slight Annoyance

Amateur

Ok this game is the best thing to ever happen to the psp but there is one thing annoying me.

In my Premiership season Newcastle keep listing Emre for transfer every single week at 1 mil and 1.3 mil alternatively. It's not affecting the game in any way it's just a bit strange. Has anyone else seen this happen?

other than that, excellent game guys! I managed to get leeds promoted and didn't go straight back down but I'm finding playing with big clubs hard :S

Amateur

Ok this game is the best thing to ever happen to the psp but there is one thing annoying me.

In my Premiership season Newcastle keep listing Emre for transfer every single week at 1 mil and 1.3 mil alternatively. It's not affecting the game in any way it's just a bit strange. Has anyone else seen this happen?

other than that, excellent game guys! I managed to get leeds promoted and didn't go straight back down but I'm finding playing with big clubs hard :S

Youth Team

Yes Mourinho consistently listed Joe Cole.

You can either wait patiently or buy Emre and stop the messages.

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:
    Yes Mourinho consistently listed Joe Cole.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same for me although its gone down from 6 to 4.8 mil now.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Thanks for reporting this - I'll definitely find a way to make this less annoying in the future while still indicating changes in list prices somehow.

First Team Squad Member

This happened on my game with Benetiz keep transfer listing kirkland for different prices but after about a whole season of this he finally released him at the end of the season

Part-Timer

With regards to Emre - are you in 2005/06, as it seems a bit surprising bearing in mind its his first season for the Toon?

Amateur

no it was the 2006/07 season. Newcastle have stopped doing it now but it's happening with someone else now, can't remember who off hand. Just seems like a continuous thing, not that annoying just thought it was weird.

Youth Team

Happening to me at the mo. Drogba for around £2 - 3mill.

No one wants the lazy, diving, no talent muppet though.

Amateur

Joe cole has gone down to 1 mil as i keep hearing constantly, i only have 700k transfer budget from sales as i was given a poor 625k at the start to try and keep me up, which makes it even more frustrating as i cant afford him lol, (this happened to me on pc version of 05 too.)

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ogba for around £2 - 3mill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I keep getting this as well. but he was listed at 900k im only my second season.

Youth Team

Joe cole is still on 3.3 or something keep getting the message.
    I tried to sign him just to shut Moaninho up but he wouldnt sign.

Closed Thread