[FM12] Otakusuki Brasileirão Project (6 Tiers) is released!

720px-Flag_of_Brazilsvg.png

Presented by http://www.viiralicious.com

If you want to keep updated, subscribe to my blog.

This is a work of fiction. I have rebuilt the Brazilian league to my own pleasing.

This is a massive structure.. have not been tested with many leagues loaded

so if you do plan on using it as part of your multi league save, please do a holiday test first..

Backstory

After a great depression, the league was rebuilt and while it was rebuilt it also was expanded.

Campeonatos Nacionais

The national league is the is the premier tournament in Brazil

Campeonatos_Nacionais.png

Divisões Inferiores

Ever since the reforming of the Brazilian league the Lower Divisions have been part of the national league structure

Lower_division.jpg

Campeonatos Estaduais

The state championships are football competitions carried out in every state of Brazil.

As the state championships are very old competitions (the oldest competition in Brazil is the Campeonato Paulista, which started in 1902), they are very traditional, and are almost as important as the national leagues.

Campeonatos_Estaduais.png

Copas Nacionais

These are cups that plays along both leagues.

Escudo de Sócrates = End of Season Super Cup

Note: Winner of Serie A vs Winner of Troféu de Liga

Escudo de Garrincha = End of Season Super Cup

Note: Winner of Copa do Brasil vs Winner of Troféu de divisões inferiores

Copa do Brasil = FA Cup

Note: Every Brazilian team takes part of this gigantic free for all knockout tournament. (928 teams)

Troféu de Liga = League Cup

Note: Teams from Serie A through H

Troféu de divisões inferiores = Lower division League Cup

Note: All teams from Inferior 1 through 5

#########

Update Date

20 December

Season Date

State Date

League Date

#########

Latest Version

Can be found in my MEDIAFIRE folder.

This has been tested for 3 season with no crashes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made the league from scratch.. so there is no state divisions for now

edit: but I will add them now :>

edit: added Competitions.LNC info to the 2nd post.

don't get me wrong but without the state leagues it just seems unrealistic for me. now mrt90's beta has at least the major state leagues (RJ and SP with some divisions down) but from the comments it seems it has bugs at the moment, yours seem to have a very solid league and cup structure but lacks the state divisions (maybe you can at least try to include RJ and SP state championships?)

the reason for my request is that using mrt90's real life brasil update for fm2011 i had great fun with a team called "ole brasil" they had brazilian national like kit and started in bottom divisions in both national and state leagues and had one of my best games trying to climb in both, playing more than 60 matches a season. i can only hope one of these brazilian updates for 2012 will have the same detail level at some point.

This is a fictional recreation of the league. my goal is not realism.

I wanted more teams playable and I have done so.

All the state divisions are in the game out of the box without editing anything. (well 1st divisions anyways)

edit: I will try experiment to see if i can get some state divisions made from scratch.

yes definitely. i wouldn't mind whether its a real or fictional structure for the national divisions but state divisions must be there too (think of it like this brazilian football federation can radically change the national league structure but won't drop the state championships altogether because they are very traditional) and if you can include division further down (at least with rio and san paolo states) now thats the way to play the game. (in brasil)

Its very annoying that you cant filter out teams depending on what cities they are from. id have to add teams manually from data i find on wiki.

I'l try and see how it goes.

edit: editor wont allow team to be added to more then 1 division.. thats just great

edit2: im a noob.. there is a team list for secondary division lol.. *slap self/

not sure if you mean this but, in the editor; clubs > filter > nation contains brazil and city contains rio or sao paulo can filter the teams from that city.

also i can provide links to current team lists (from that city's football federation website)

not sure about their formats though. the top divisions i remember had mutliple groups.

SAO PAULO:

Série A1 (top division 20 teams): http://www.futebolpaulista.com.br/jogador.php?ref=1&req=1

Série A2 (20 teams): http://www.futebolpaulista.com.br/jogador.php?ref=2&req=1

Série A3 (20 teams): http://www.futebolpaulista.com.br/jogador.php?ref=3&req=1

2º Divisão (44 teams): http://www.futebolpaulista.com.br/jogador.php?ref=4

RIO:

Série A (16 teams): http://www.fferj.com.br/Sitenovo/2008/Campeonatos2011/Carioca/Regulamentocarioca.asp

Série B (24 teams): http://www.fferj.com.br/Sitenovo/2008/Campeonatos2011/Serieb/Regulamentoserieb.asp

Série C (30 teams): http://www.fferj.com.br/Sitenovo/2008/Campeonatos2011/Seriec/Regulamentoseriec.asp

the rio site also has league structures.

oh ok so you mean new clubs have to be created right?

just wanted a highly detailed brazilian setup like the one for the previous game (i remember it having a SERIE F, fictional but none the less and hell of a lot cups and divisions), bug free and for fm2012. mrt90 seems stopped its work as well nothing came after beta2.

Listed all clubs from (AC) = Acre .. took a screenshot of the list. split the teams over 2 divisions. added 2 state divisions and added promotion/relegation between acre 1 and 2

yay :)

Capture-9.png

OtakusukiCampeonatoAcreano1DivisoOverview_Stages-1.png

OtakusukiCampeonatoAcreano2DivisoOverview_Stages-1.png

on to the next state!

great progress! i guess you have 20 something more states to go! quick question will these state championships have histories (past winners) and also how many levels are you thinking for rio and sp states?

id have to manually add the history.. depends on how much work it requires ;>

there is 133 teams from sao paulo .. so i guess I'l add 4 division and 1 team pool (inactive) division or something. (depends on how many other states have excessive amount of teams)

Found a team associated with the wrong state.

Everest AC have been moved from MG to RJ

Escudo_do_Everest_AC.gif

and iv adjusted some of the states that was missing tag.

working on a big state now.. Minas Gerais 60 teams

edit: do you want me to move ole brasil into the lowest playable division?

they play in the team pool division atm.

nah, you can leave it as it is, later i can add it to the lowest divisions if i want. this time i'm more interested in managing red bull brasil, looking forward to spend some energy drink money down in brazil.

also may i point your interest to the cup competitions organized by state federations.

sao paulo:

Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior : 88 U18 teams compete from sao paulo (i think this one is played during the 1st half of the season i mean meanwhile state champs are being played)

Copa Paulista de Futebol: 32 teams (this one is played during the 2nd half of season meanwhille the national league is being played so the teams also playing in the brasileiro's enter with their reserve squads meanwhile teams out of national championship enter with their senior squads although i'm not sure whether this can be done via the editor)

rio:

Copa Rio: no idea about this, i'm sure you can find more information about all of these cups.

looking forward to completion of this, playing fm in brazil is way too fun but there are way too less divisions and competitions in the vanilla setup for such a big football country. state championships are great because you can get pitted against very weak teams so for the 1st half of the season you can rotate young players and all and when the national league starts you can play with your real squad plus the young players who did well during the state champs.

yes i know .. Iv been managing/following dedicated brazil since 2007 ^.^

I will see about the state cups after iv added all the state leagues.

Many state cups for the small-medium states are defunct and or inactive but I will do some research.

You can make custom youth leagues but iv never gotten it to work correctly.. i'l look into it after iv finished the state leagues and the cups.

Archived