[FM12] Otakusuki Brasileirão Project (6 Tiers) is released!

oh nice, and am i seeing past winners added as well?

maybe.. its insane amount of info to add.. think of it as the league was rebuilt after a great depression.

if I do add.. it will be the last thing. I found some teams that id like to add.

Just made Rio.. 75 teams.. over 4 divisions.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok before giving it go starting with a club with the lowest divisions of your brasileiro and state leagues of rio or sao paulo (have to harness the potential of a mega city if my club is to grow) some questions:

- my team will be probably start with no real players right? any player rules for both national and state leagues i should know about like age limitations before i start building a new squad?

- those Platina, Ouro, Prata, Bronze sub divs you've set up at the nationals, are those hierarchical or they are they like groups?

- what's with this "otakusuki?" are all the brazilian leagues sponsored by a japanese manga company? joking i saw you named singapore league like that.

ok before giving it go starting with a club with the lowest divisions of your brasileiro and state leagues of rio or sao paulo (have to harness the potential of a mega city if my club is to grow) some questions:

- my team will be probably start with no real players right? any player rules for both national and state leagues i should know about like age limitations before i start building a new squad?

- those Platina, Ouro, Prata, Bronze sub divs you've set up at the nationals, are those hierarchical or they are they like groups?

- what's with this "otakusuki?" are all the brazilian leagues sponsored by a japanese manga company? joking i saw you named singapore league like that.

my blog Otakusuki.com ;>

Platina, Ouro, Prata, Bronze are group leagues. Its just way to get more teams into the league without adding more tiers.

If you use Large database and load every player in brazil your team will have real players and some generated players depending on the reputation of the club.

more obscure rep more generated players.

Do a test tonight but I will release a final version tomorrow after iv added tweaks and the state cup of cups.

youth minimum age is 14. pro contract is 16-18

maximum 3 foreigners in match squad.

I have not added any prize money to the state leagues yet. will do so tomorrow.

also need to adjust the card rules.

I will make a very detailed post tomorrow about the final changes.

Can you do the Sao Paulo State Championship in real mode,

with 8 finishers to qualify for the Quarter-final?

there are 4 now, i will change it to 8 tomorrow. sure no problem.

wow i have chosen portuguesa santista (serie e and sp 3th division) i have 56 league games ahead of me and there are 2 very big cups yet to be drawn. now thats a football season.

Nice :) I have adjust most the tier 1 state leagues to be around 20 matches.

I will finish adjusting stuff early tomorrow and add the remaining stuff and try get a early final release of version 3.

I plan on starting up a save then to unless there are more requests.

If you tell me your steam id i can pm you when the final revision is done tomorrow.

Sorry if I'm being too demanding,

your work is great,

but would decrease the number of participants in the Brazil Cup matches and have back and forth?

copa do brasil?

Its the cup of brazil. hench all teams should have access to it. like the FA cup.

My goal for this project was to make all teams active.

all 928 teams..

the schedule can not take two legs right?

Can add 2 legs but it might congest the overall match schedule.

I will see tomorrow when I do my finial adjustments.

---

If anyone got any final request. add them now.. Im going to bed..

After i get back from gym early tomorrow I will do the final revision.

peace out.

Okey holidaying now while doing the last edits. no errors after 1 season.

if there are no errors after 2 I will do another holiday and then release the final revision for version 3 within a few short hrs hopefully.

version 3 is out!! tested over 2 seasons no crash dumps..

have updated first post.

please do not load extra leagues as its a massive structure.

edit: fixed a history issue that magically did not show winners for some of the states..

Now i plan on making a save with this project.. if there is any requests. il consider them.. but I plan on playing a long term save now.

fantastic setup, finally. and a bonus division for sao paolo. thanks.

one last thing before you might also want to consider before starting a long save would be prize moneys (i didnt check the latest version so im not sure whether youve included them or not) and player awards for at least important divisions. im not sure these require long time to edit in because there are something like 80 newly created divisions here so im just saying.

you can see i've stopped moaning about past winner histories as i've realised how many hours of editing that would require.

this is going to be fun.

There should be prize money for every division and cup in the last revision including TV money.

also you must start in Dec2010. and i do not recommend loading other leagues.

FYI.. the prize money will auto scale with the rep of the divisions so it might decrease or increase depending on how the dynamic league rep goes.

For logos for almost every club in brazil/south america

more logos here

For logos for my custom divisions.. (there is no logo for state championships yet. I will do them later) I did a edit based on a carbon logo

Kit pack for almost every team in brazil

I did not make them.. found them on other forums.

Archived