FM 11 problems

Football manager is no doubt best ever football game BUT, i play fm since 1999 and i must say i never saw so much problems in this game, there are too many bugs which u must fix for next version !!! First bugs are with corners, since fm 2006 or 2007 there are to many goals from corners and its stupid... Well its better then before when u could score het trick with some center backs like bobo balde or andrews but still its big problem and its not fun... I was playing in serbian leauge and i was champ cause i score 2/3 of my goals from corners and i didn't set and any instuctions for them lol... Even when i try to avoid them, i score goal... In the end i sold all my good headers and after 2 championship titules i was 3rd but at least i didnt score stupid goals from corners... Football is not about set pieces, football is about dribbling, i want to see less goals from corners and more from nice actions and dribblings.

2nd big problem is selling players. Ok in the past it was to easy to sell players, u could sell ur worst player who doesnt play at all for double price of his value but now its impossible to sell ur best player for 0 omg. I was playing with afc telford and after 5 seasons from bsn, they are now in L1, my best player is James Lawrie. Funny thing is that he is in my team from first league and he is still best. He is scoring 40 goals per season but guess what, I CANT SELL HIM. I need money, but i cant sell my best player who was 3 time best player of league, i try to sell him for 0 but still nobody offer anything. He is young just 24, or 25 now but even when he was 22 i couldnt sell him. Just pls explain me this, best player, score 40 per season, 3 time best player leauges (bsn, bs and L2) but nobody wants him.

Now im in L1 and i cant beat anybody cuz i have bad players and i dont even have money for them cuz i cant sell anyone

this was just my 2 cents. SI pls read this and find some solutions , i can write much more but these are biggest problems who are totally ruining game

Sry for English im from Serbia :p

There are too many goals from corners even with out trying. The only way to avoid this that I can see is to select a delivery that is not far post, near post or mixed.

Selling players I do not have many problems with although the example you give does happens every once in awhile. I have noticed once you reach the top leagues it is easier to sell.

Is there any reason you choose to manage Telford? It always interests me why non-English people pick certain English teams especially one near to where I live. Lastly no need to apologise about your English your post was eaay to understand.

Is there any reason you choose to manage Telford? It always interests me why non-English people pick certain English teams especially one near to where I live. Lastly no need to apologise about your English your post was eaay to understand.

Strong squad, good facilities, some money in the bank.. and most importantly, alphabetically on top of the list in the lowest english league :)

Personally, i find black and white colors very pleasing to watch as well (there is no way i would manage barcelona. Yes, im that shallow :p).

Archived