"The magic gave me insight, and you gave me a heart but still not good manager"

Vipertitan

Game Set up

Database: 11.3 update with RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

Leagues loaded

Australia-A league

Brazil. Serie C

England- Level 11

France-National

Germany-Third

India-NFL

Italy-ALL

Spain-ALL

Scotland-all

South Korea-All

USA-mls

ukraine-all

Game Set up 1

loaded all players from top clubs, Europe, aisa,South America,North America, Oceania, Africa,

player count was:81000.

Game Set up 2

A know you guy might think another one. just my laptop been fixed so here we go decided to try another one after getting it back today and uploaded a bunch of graphics.The idea of this save is to start unemployed and become the best manager in the world hopefully and not flop.

Manager profile

my profile

going for my self again on this one putting my self on a automatic reputation applying for all jobs see hat i get.

HalsteadBadge.png

So who did i go for well went for HalsteadTown. Here is a bit more information about them

Halstead Town F.C. is an English football club based in Halstead, Essex. The club are currently members of Eastern Counties League Division One and play at Rosemary Lane.

Club Information

Full name Halstead Town Football Club

Nickname:Town

Ground Rosemary Lane, Halstead

Chairman Jim Holder

Manager ME

League Eastern Counties League Division One.

2009-10 Eastern Counties League

Division One, 6th

History

Halstead F.C. was formed in 1879 following a meeting in the town hall by a group of 16 men.[1] Due to a lack of football infrastructure in rural areas at the time the club played only occasional friendlies until they joined the newly formed North Essex League in 1894. Their first trophy, the Essex Junior Cup, was won in 1902 with a 2-0 victory over Chingford. During the early 1900s the club played in the Halstead & District League and the Haverhill & District League, and were based at various grounds in the town including Three Gates, Ravens Meadow, King George playing field, Courtaulds Sports Ground and Coggeshall Pieces.

After World War I the club joined the Essex & Suffolk Border League, changing their name to Halstead Town at around the same time.

After World War II Town joined Division Two of the North Essex League, and were swiftly promoted to Division One, before going on to re-join the Essex & Suffolk Border League. They also bought their own ground at Rosemary Lane, although in their first season at the new ground the players were forced to change in a local hardware store. They won Division One in 1949-50 and 1951-52.

In 1957-58 they won the Premier Division and the League Cup, beating Lakenheath 11-4 on aggregate in the final. They won the league again in 1968-69 and 1977-78, before joining the Essex Senior League in 1980. In 1988 they became founder members of Division One of the Eastern Counties League, and finished second in the first season, earning promotion to the Premier Division. In 1993-94 they finished runners-up, but won the Essex Senior Trophy, beating Canvey Island 2-0 in the final. They went on to win two consecutive league titles in 1994-95 and 1995-96, also winning the League Cup in the latter season with a 4-0 win over Fakenham Town. The following season they won the Essex Senior Trophy for a second time.

In 2000-01 the club were relegated after finishing bottom of the league. They won Division One and the Division One Cup in 2002-03 to return to the Premier Division. They won the League Cup in 2005, but were relegated again in 2006-07 after finishing bottom of the division.

Honours

Eastern Counties League

Premier Division champions 1994-95, 1995-96

Division One champions 2002-03

League Cup winners 1996, 2005

Division One Cup winners 2003

Essex & Suffolk Border League

Premier Division champions 1957-58, 1968-69, 1977-78, 1994-95 (reserves)

League Cup winners 1958, 1959, 1974, 1994 (reserves)

League Cup winners 1957-58

Division One champions 1949-50, 1951-52, 1959-60, 1993-94 (reserves)

Division One Cup winners 1949-50, 1954-55, 1959-60

Essex Senior Trophy

Winners 1993, 1997.

this is my

Current Squad

this is how the Staff

the club is expected to finish in 8th place in League looks like this even though we not played any games looks like decent league to try my new management skills out at this club will post more once i have done pre season

Pre Season update

well decided to take the team on tour of Ireland and it was good to get to know the players we lost all of our games as you can seeHalsteadTownHalstead_Fixtures.png so i said too the guys look its only pre season so do not be upset about the tour . i have decide on this as my line up for the first game season.

this is my best defender in pre season

Alex Ramsey

my best forward

Matt Denton

so this is the formation im planing to use simple 4 4 2

HalsteadTownHalstead_Tactics.png

will post more when i get few more games done

Mid Season update 2010-2011

HalsteadBadge.png

hi guys sorry abut taking a while been busy at work.. anyway it February in the game we played quite well so far like currently sitting in 3 Rd

we playing really good this guy been good my goalie Adam Smith he's been class lets see if he can keep in up for the rest of the season. this guy is my current top goal scorer Ryan Avery he been playing OK missed few one on ones like.

Archived