Football Manager 2011 is running dangerously low on memory.

I've just had this message come up then the game closed.

I have then loaded up game and gone past the date it did it before, Is there a chance of this happening again as I'm currently in 2018 and planning on this being my biggest save on this years game and don't want to waste my time.

My setup at the start was 73000 players loaded with a max of 75000 and also had 12 leagues loaded which is 6 more than i usually have, I'm wondering if this could be the cause.

Also i've been past this date in a previous save but if i remeber right i only had 7-8 leagues loaded.

Have you checked your virtual memory? I had a similar problem when I changed my virtual memory to play an old cm.

I haven't touched VM, the game has been playin fine since release.

I've played a few month since i got the message and all seems fine now but i don't want to waste time and play another year then it goes and I can't play it so any help from anyone would be grateful.

Try downloading gamebooster. This will temporarily stop stuff running in the background that you dont really need running thus freeing up some more ram for the game.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

An easy way to find your specs is to right click on the my computer icon and select properties. Have a look at what it says about your processor and ram and then post that information back here.

Archived