Best way to move a few generated players to FM 2011?

Well you could look ip his stats, date of birth, pa ect and create a new person in the editor, put all the data in and away you go. Depending on how far into the game you were you might have to change the year he was born in, I think the minimum age is 14.

@aderow: I see your point, but the inability to move custom players is a hindrance to upgrading to the new version of the game if you enjoy continuity. When upgrading, I would prefer to continue playing with the current set of players that I've worked so hard to develop than start over from scratch with each new game release.

@Maidel: I think that's what I'll have to do. I haven't figured out how to know all the secret stats of the generated player to move over since those stats aren't available in the editor for these players.

@aderow: I see your point, but the inability to move custom players is a hindrance to upgrading to the new version of the game if you enjoy continuity. When upgrading, I would prefer to continue playing with the current set of players that I've worked so hard to develop than start over from scratch with each new game release.

@Maidel: I think that's what I'll have to do. I haven't figured out how to know all the secret stats of the generated player to move over since those stats aren't available in the editor for these players.

FMRTE is your only option to see all these attributes

Acid the thing is you are not upgrading. You are playing a new game.

While it would be cool if your save in one FM could be compatible in the next edition, its not something that is possible right now.

Archived