Dan's training schedule for FM2010

Shortly after getting my hands on FM2010 I set about creating my own training schedules, I was pleased with the results and so I posted the schedules on another forum site (fm-base.co.uk) asking others to take a look for me and comment.

The response was overwhelming and have encouraged me to post on other sites.

[/url]

I am not saying that my schedules are better than anyone else's work, just that I am very proud of the results and ask others to view them without prejudice.

Download the schedules using the links below:

Dan's Training Schedules

Dan's Training Schedules (Youth)

Dan's Training Schedules (Part-Time)

Save to C:\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\schedules

On FM2010 open your team's training screen and then click on schedules, manage schedules and import.

GL and cheers!

Can you post the results on here aswell, if not I'll be forced to remove the links. As it stands atm it's like this is an advertisement thread...

Always been my intention to post the results on here but I haven't got the time to do it tonight.

Will post screenies over the next few days if that is ok?

I've edited the original post and removed the links then. I've left one reference to the site, but it was overkill how you'd done it. It states in the rules of the forum no advertising.

Rules are rules I guess, although I think that it's fairly obvious that it wasn't my intention.

"Forum Rules and Posting Etiquette - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Tactics & Training Tips forum, here are a few rules and guidelines we hope you all follow;

Please be as descriptive as possible in thread titles and posts. This makes it easier if you are trying to ask for help, or posting generally.

Any duplicate threads will be closed, if you are unsure use the search function and be sure to look in the Tactics Bible Thread first.

Threads that contain swearing or abuse of any kind will be closed at the moderators descretion.

Threads that are just a moan about the game will also be closed, unless its done in a constructive manner. i.e provide examples, stats, screenshots.

Do not post in caps

Threads asking for tactics or training schedules will be closed.

"Do not use text speech as not everyone has English as their first language.

Also make sure you post in English at all times.

If someone makes a mistake no flaming, instead try and offer assistance and offer them advice, or point them in the right direction."

Might want to add the no advertising rule so that newbies like me can see it clearly when posting on this forum! ;)

Archived