+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shirt Numbers in 3D

Amateur

Default Shirt Numbers in 3D

Like many, I've played the CM games since CM and Italia Mgr. The only version I missed was 2009, however with Christmas just passed I thought I'd stick FM 2010 on the wishlist. What a game - this series has come a long way. I absolutely love the 3D, despite the relatively poor graphical specs of my laptop.

My question though is around shirt numbers in 3D view, or the lack of. I've seen others images and players have the correct squad number on their shirt in 3D. I have nothing but blank shirts. I am running 10.2. Anyone else having this issue?

Banned

Default Re: Shirt Numbers in 3D

This is because you are running the graphics in low detail (or auto-select has chosen low detail for you.). Go to 'Preferences' -> 'Display and Sound' to change this to medium or high. However, this may cause stuttering if your machine, espicially the graphics card, is not up to it.

Youth Team

Default Re: Shirt Numbers in 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Yid Army View Post
    This is because you are running the graphics in low detail (or auto-select has chosen low detail for you.). Go to 'Preferences' -> 'Display and Sound' to change this to medium or high. However, this may cause stuttering if your machine, espicially the graphics card, is not up to it.
    This

I use low detail just to make it all run smoother. I could go higher detail if i wished but to be honest i just dont see the point. I tend to use the player names, it stops me confusing squad numbers

+ Reply to Thread