Thread: Are players wanting bigger bonuses on this patch?

Amateur

Default Are players wanting bigger bonuses on this patch?

It's the first game I've started since the patch. Players I am trying to renew seem to want larger bonuses. Is this the norm on this patch?

Amateur

Default Re: Are players wanting bigger bonuses on this patch?

I've noticed a couple on my continued save where Gareth Bale was asking for 30k appearance fee and Ignacio Camacho was asking for 40k appearance fee when on their previous contracts neither player was getting over 10k.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by pires29 View Post
    I've noticed a couple on my continued save where Gareth Bale was asking for 30k appearance fee and Ignacio Camacho was asking for 40k appearance fee when on their previous contracts neither player was getting over 10k.
    That's what I have found with Rangers. I only started last night but the likes of Hemdani wanted a ridiculous appearance fee. I will now let his contract run down.

Amateur

i find players only want stupid large appearance bonuses if they've just signed a new contract or arent getting any game time, give them a few games and they want less.

Amateur

the amount players want for appearance fees is a joke they try to rob you blind the technically try to double their wages on my game

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by uppercut View Post
    i find players only want stupid large appearance bonuses if they've just signed a new contract or arent getting any game time, give them a few games and they want less.
    Bale was my 1st choice left back and Camacho played has played at least half the games since i've signed him.