Stadium capacity and retired players

One thing which really bugs me about FM09, where can I find out what the stadium capacity of a team is? On FM08 you just had to go into the team information screen but I can't see it anymore.

Another issue I have is what has happened to all the retired players? On FM08 you used to be able to sign them as a coach/scout etc when they were thinking about hanging up their boots but you don't seem to have this option anymore and when you look for staff it just has random names.

If someone can advise on the above it would be appreciated :D

information -- > views --> stadium and facilities

If the players are in your squad then they will indicate what they are planning to do once they retire. Once they announce they are going to retire you should be able to offer them a player/coach contract which will change to a coach contract once they retire. If they werent in your squad its just a case of searching from the and offering them contracts. I have 3 ex players on my coaching staff at moment.

Is there any way to determine whether player would turn into a good staff?

I think you can get an idea by seeing how well a players done at tutoring, or similarly asking a player to recommend signings will give you an idea of how good a scout he could be.

Archived