I have got sick of managing man city

At first i thought it was brilliant getting all this money and being able to splash the cash, but after a couple of seasons and winning everything, i had a young promising squad, yet my Chairman throws 136 million at me and i end up just spending it on players i didn't really need just for the sake of it.

A ******** monkey couldn't fail to be a success managing City, im resigning to have more of a challenge somewhere else

Fair enough. But to be honest the only way a Man City game can be fun if you set yourself goals and limits, etc.

You're right, it's impossible to fail with anything better than an "alright" tactic, but limit your wage and transfer budgets, only buy players under 20, etc.

I'm in 2020 with them and I haven't spent over 10 million in 6 years (and no more than 34.5 million in the past 9) and I'm close to getting the wage budget under 1 million a week, so the money makes no difference anymore.

Fair enough. But to be honest the only way a Man City game can be fun if you set yourself goals and limits, etc.

You're right, it's impossible to fail with anything better than an "alright" tactic, but limit your wage and transfer budgets, only buy players under 20, etc.

I'm in 2020 with them and I haven't spent over 10 million in 6 years (and no more than 34.5 million in the past 9) and I'm close to getting the wage budget under 1 million a week, so the money makes no difference anymore.

I'm in my seventh season in charge and just wanna say Thanks a lot for stopping me getting bored, given me a new challenge to attempt!!

Archived