Transfering fm to a portable usb stick?

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a usb stick with a big memory unit. I want to transfer all my fm files over to that so that I can carry my game with me in-between houses.

How can I go about doing that? Is it a simple case of copy and pasting all files over to the memory stick? Or is it a complecated procedure?

Btw I installed using Uniloc?

Thanks

:thup:

aah i was talking about just the save game file ermm im sure its possible i heard a rumor, however im new with IT and techno know how but im certain people have ie installed the entire games files onto say an ipod and played it off that but TBH i couldnt advise since ive never tried! lol I hope smeone can point you in the right direction!

you would probably have to install the files on the USB stick. not just transfer them. I use a mac, and do not know exactly how to do this in windows - but, probably, you can choose where to install in setup... HOWEVER, I do not know if this will work for sure!

Well first you will need WinRar then locate the Sports Interactive folder right click on it then click add to archive.

Then drag and drop it onto the memory stick.

Then take it from house to house.

It is therefor quite simple to do.

Anymore questions just PM me

Archived