signing spanish regens and training schedules

i have a senior and youth training schedules for my barcelona side but whenever i sign a regen, i can't seem to put them into my youth training schedules and they can only train with the senior team. whilst this could be good as there getting more intensive training, i realise it could be not so good as it means they have a high workload which i've heard people say can be not so good for their learning and fitness.

can anyone help me resolve this problem

I've never noticed any ill affects of doing this but you would need to sign them on youth contracts. It seems you are signing them as full professionals. There is an upper age limit for a youth contract though I'm not sure what it is (maybe 17).

no, there all 16 & 17. i think i had been given them senior contracts but usually when i have bought regens, they have been signed on youth contracts which turn into senior ones on either their 17th or 18th birthdays and the only teams i've done that with are british teams, and when i have gone to buy them as barcelona, they've automatically gone onto senior contracts making me wander if the sapnish leagues have different age restrictions as to when senior contacts can be handed

Archived