transfer lists

is there any way to change what players are transfer listed at the start, for me i load and select playable, italian, english, spanish and maybe german/french leagues, and always the same players are listed, jozy alitore the top priced one.

i can remeber reading somewhere you can change it without using the editor? any ideas?

thanks,

james

Not that I know of, are you starting the game with the "allow transfer in first window" checked? Maybe this can be it, meaning that until Jan 1st 2009 no trasnfer can be done. But otherwise only with the official editor or with a ingame editor can it be done.

how do i put someone on the transfer list via the offical editor?

Well you can only do it before you create a new game.

The other thing to consider is that even though he may be on the transfer list, there's no guarantee you'll land him. In fact if he's a very good player, the club may just take him off the transfer list as soon as you hit "continue". If you want the player badly enough to cheat/edit, just swap him with one of your own players or add in a "future transfer" to your club.

If you are adamant that you want him on teh transfer list, I suggest you edit the manager to 'dislike' the player and drop the player's reputation through the floor. This, as much as anything, keeps him at the club and sets his transfer fee.

Good luck.

Archived