Results pre-determined???

I havent been playing fm2009 for very long now but Im getting a little suspitious that the results of matches may be pre-determined. I think that some matches were definately pre-determined in some of the earlier games but 2008 seemed ok. My suspitions were aroused after my struggling Arsenal team finally managed to get into an ok streak of 3 wins and a draw after really under performing (10th in the league). Fulham were the next test and in 24 games they hadnt won all season and had lost their last 4 league games. Arrsenal dominated the match and Fulham barely managed a shot on goal. Yet the score ended as 0-0 with Arsenal hitting the cross bar twice from long range efforts. Anyway I went to quit and accidently hit no instead of yes when it asked to save. Anyway as a result I had to replay the match. Naturally despite not particuarly wanting to cheat I did change the tactics slightly as well as some players. So I was puzzled when the game again ended exackty the same 0-0 and guess what? We hit the cross bar twice wiith long range efforts. Coincidence? Pretty big one. Worried I delibrately re-loaded again and again dominated the match only this time the score ended 1-1 with the game very similar to the other two. Very odd. Anyway I didnt replay again and continued with the game. Next up were struggling Everton lying 16th having lost their last 2. We were soundlly beaten 3-1 away despite the fact that I used exackly the same tactics that beat Chelsea 3-0 away and drew 0-0 with a red hot, league leading Man Unt. Wierd. After the Everton result the Board sacked me. Can't help thinking those last two games would have turned out exackly the same no matter what I did. Comments :)

Archived