09- Adaptability out of control?

Hi there,

Just a quick Q to see if anyone else has found the importance of adaptability being far stronger this time around? It's happened with nearly all my players regardless of talent but the most striking has been putting Diego and Aguero into a fully formed Roma side and watching them put out 6 after 6...

Thoughts?

P

Adaptability is important. My biggest beef is that players struggling to blend into the squad never seem to 'get it' and finally adapt. I could see there being 1/5 or 1/10 players who never ever adapt, but it seems currently it is 9/10 players never adapt if they have lowish adaptation scores...

Adaptability is important. My biggest beef is that players struggling to blend into the squad never seem to 'get it' and finally adapt. I could see there being 1/5 or 1/10 players who never ever adapt, but it seems currently it is 9/10 players never adapt if they have lowish adaptation scores...

Really? ****!

well, at the moment i literally cannot play Aguero- he doesn't get over a 5. I can only play him in the big games where his big match stat obviously takes over...

Well you should buy morep layers of the nation you are managing in.. i always have a core group of players from the nation im managing in, im not one to go out shopping for the cheapest african kids i can find who mayh ave 20 pace

Well you should buy morep layers of the nation you are managing in.. i always have a core group of players from the nation im managing in, im not one to go out shopping for the cheapest african kids i can find who mayh ave 20 pace

hehe... errr... I do.. but are two spanish speaking foreigners ok?

Archived