My tactic 4-4-2

http://www.2shared.com/file/4658393/4e270b1c/ULES01152FMHPCT00.html

http://www.savefile.com/files/1968566

http://uploading.com/files/DVFJV8RW/ULES01152FMHPCT00.rar.html

Similar tactic. Choose either link to download the tactic.

_______________|____GK____|<---(Opponent Goalpost)

____________00--FC--FC--00--00

____________ML---MC--MC---MR

____________DL---DC---DC---DR

___________________GK <----My goalkeeper

First Choose Default 4-4-2 (Attacking) and edit as follow:

Move FC(Right side) to Centre.

As default: ML MR= Set run forward to AML and AMR respectively

Team instruction:

Attack, Short, Normal, Yes, No, No, No

Player Instruction:

Passing: Team

Tackling: All team except Both MC hard

Pressing: GK DL DR DC DC= NO, Rest= YES

Pass To: All= R/L/C

Set Pieces(A): GK= Normal, DL and DR= Back, Rest= Forward

Set Pieces (D): GK ML MR= Normal, DL DR DC DC MC MC = Back, Both FC= Forward

Free Role: ML and MR= YES, Rest= No

Forward Run: GK DL DR DC DC= NO, Rest= YES

Run with Ball: GK DL DR DC DC= NO, Rest= YES

Hold up Ball: ALL= NO

Long Shot: MC MC First FC= Yes, Rest= NO

Through Ball: ALL= NO

Cross Ball: ALL= NO

Marking: GK FC FC = None, DL DR ML MR= Zonal, DC DC MC MC = Man

Manager Stats (Year 2019, 29th May):

Game Played : 718

Game Won : 543

Game Drawn : 127

Games Lost : 58

League Titles : 11

Cup Titles: 35

Well, I try it out with Aston Villa-->Chelsea and Spain-->Melbourne Victory and Spain-->Fiorentina and Holland-->Inter Milan and Holland--> Real Madrid and Portugal, in same career.

New career I tested it with Cambridge United.

Blue Square premier - 1st , 46 Game, 30 win, 13 draw, 3 lost

FA Cup - Final (1-0 lost to Sheffield United) 1-0 win Fulham (5th round) , and 1-0 win Bolton )Qurter Final , 1-0 win Chelsea (Semi-Final)

Setanata Shield Final - 5-1 win Histon

FA Trophy Final - 4-1 win Wrexham in Extra time.

Cambridge Save file - http://www.savefile.com/files/1974155

I would say posession rate are usually high and it will be at least 65% for ~70% of the matches I played. High shot on goal and little goal conceded.

Secondly, I do not need you to believe this is a good tactic. And it doesnt hurt to try.

Anyway, this tactic is here to share~ I can accept any comment. Enjoy!

Well, I try it out with Aston Villa-->Chelsea and Spain-->Melbourne Victory and Spain-->Fiorentina and Holland-->Inter Milan and Holland--> Real Madrid and Portugal, in same career.

I felt comfortable with this tactic and hope you will find it useful too.

The rest is up to you to decide.

Ridley and LSD, have you tested the tactic?? Never mind getting caught up with whether it's breakthrough or similar, is it as good as he makes out?

Thanks for commenting.

Initially, I have no intention to type all those lenghtly sentences.

As Requested by other forum user, I type out my career status so far so as to make my tactic breakthrough or not similar.

Honest speaking, is there really a need to type all those lenghtly sentences?

Anyway, this tactic is here to share~ Enjoy!

Have you tested it with lower league teams, or squads with average players? Most tactics work with a team full of good players! ;)

Latest Update!

Blue Square premier - 1st , 46 Game, 30 win, 13 draw, 3 lost

FA Cup - Final (1-0 lost to Sheffield United) 1-0 win Fulham (5th round) , and 1-0 win Bolton )Qurter Final , 1-0 win Chelsea (Semi-Final)

Setanata Shield Final - 5-1 win Histon

FA Trophy Final - 4-1 win Wrexham in Extra time.

Cambridge Save file - http://www.savefile.com/files/1974155

Thanks for trying it out! Hope you will gain fame and rank.

You dont become a better manager by copying other people tactics or asking people what players to buy :D you become a better manager by picking your own tactics and your own players

Edit:did you change your message because it said something different before

You dont become a better manager by copying other people tactics or asking people what players to buy :D you become a better manager by picking your own tactics and your own players

I'm certain whoever out there who download any tactic from this forum, will be a good manager. We learn from other people's innovative tactics and develop our own from it.

Bugel, Jumbo Dave, ridley99 and St.Dazzle are great tactics contributor. They created wonderful tactic.

Anyway is there anything wrong in changing my message to make it sound more encouraging?

I still dont understand what you trying to say... Anyway, Hope you enjoy the game!
Your message before you changed it said something about hopes it makes you a better manager thats why i said my message above

I will try your tactic kaiming, as nothing has really worked for me as yet:

With Liverpool I have tried St.Dazzle, Bugle 433, Jambo Dave 352, 4132 and all variants to comparative little success. In six years I have only won 6 trophies (1 CL, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 1 Charity Shield) and 2 league titles.

When you take this against spending more than £300 million (I have sold £150 million worth of talent) on 30 players which include: Rodwell, Sergio Ramos (£28m), Kaka (£42m), Bentley (£24m), Fabregas (£60m), Young (£11m) and Hulk (£20m) then it is not a great return.

Kaiming, do you need your left hand striker to be a FL and the stronger in the air of the two?

With Liverpool I have tried St.Dazzle, Bugle 433, Jambo Dave 352, 4132 and all variants to comparative little success. In six years I have only won 6 trophies (1 CL, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 1 Charity Shield) and 2 league titles.

When you take this against spending more than £300 million (I have sold £150 million worth of talent) on 30 players which include: Rodwell, Sergio Ramos (£28m), Kaka (£42m), Bentley (£24m), Fabregas (£60m), Young (£11m) and Hulk (£20m) then it is not a great return.

Kaiming, do you need your left hand striker to be a FL and the stronger in the air of the two?

Hey, thanks for trying it out. Well, I always let assistance pick my squad for every matches.

Secondly, do not need a FL, both your forward/striker will be in the penalty box. Move the striker on the right side to centre of the goal post.

So, your striker position will be like this- (this is FL) ---> x FC FC x x <----(this is FR)

I recommend you to just download the tactic file from any of the download link to save all the trouble. Enjoy!

I tested it with 3 saves and in every it worked well for me. I score a lot of scoals and won many titles.

I won German Cup with VfL Osnabrück playing in League 2.....

I can only recommend the tactics

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it. I am glad this tactic helped you out.

But, I hope to see more people commenting on this tactic.

Every reply is important to me.

To be honest, this tactic is just the stock 4-4-2 with the team instructions changed. I could do this myself quicker than downloading it. As they say in the Dragon's Den.. I'm out!

Btw, LSD are you sure only team instruction are needed to be change?

FYI, you need to change player instruction and movement of a striker.

Ignorante people like you wont understand.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

Btw, LSD are you sure only team instruction are needed to be change?

FYI, you need to change player instruction and movement of a striker.

Ignorante people like you wont understand.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

He's not being ignorant, and I agree with him. When you made the thread all you showed was team instruction changes iirc, and it would have been easier to make it yourself.

You keep asking for more feedback, it's not exactly the busiest of forums and not everyone will want to use your tactic.

Hey swede, how are you doing with the tactic?

Well, Jumbo dave 352 is a good tactic. It helps me to win countless matches and unlock all unlockable in shortest time.

But for the rest as you say, its not working. It happens to me too.

I wonder do they save and quit the game when they lose. Then they load the save again?

I can accept any comment, thanks.

He's not being ignorant, and I agree with him. When you made the thread all you showed was team instruction changes iirc, and it would have been easier to make it yourself.

You keep asking for more feedback, it's not exactly the busiest of forums and not everyone will want to use your tactic.

Well, I disagree with you. I only put the upload link because I want to save all the trouble of editing it.

Secondly he mentioned 'ONLY TEAM INSTRUCTION' needed to be edit. When he didnt even tested it out.

Thirdly, is there really a need to tell everyone how breakthrough or not similar this tactic is?

Well, he is just petty-minded and ignorant.

Well, I disagree with you. I only put the upload link because I want to save all the trouble of editing it.

Secondly he mentioned 'ONLY TEAM INSTRUCTION' needed to be edit. When he didnt even tested it out.

Thirdly, is there really a need to tell everyone how breakthrough or not similar this tactic is?

Well, he is just petty-minded and ignorant.

To me your being petty minded and ignorant, you only want to hear whats good about it and as soon as someone says something you dont like you put some rubbish up and then finish it of with anyway thanks for posting.

To me your being petty minded and ignorant, you only want to hear whats good about it and as soon as someone says something you dont like you put some rubbish up and then finish it of with anyway thanks for posting.

How sure are you? I've emphasised again and again I can accept any comment. And I always reply back in a courteous manner. He who dont even try out the tactic and put some rubbish and say- HEY I'M OUT.

Hey you know what, I'm going to go around other thread and type 'HEY, I'M OUT.' Trying out their tactic? Dont bother and its not my business.

Your message before you changed it said something about hopes it makes you a better manager thats why i said my message above

Are you saying all those who donload tactics from this forum are loser? Only petty-minded person like you will think of such thing.

As what I say earlier. I'm certain whoever out there who download any tactic from this forum, will become a good manager. We learn from other people's innovative tactics and develop our own from it.

Bugel, Jumbo Dave, ridley99 and St.Dazzle are great tactics contributor. They created wonderful tactic.

Anyway is there anything wrong in changing my message to make it sound more encouraging? When you gain fame and ranks in the game, it definitely makes you a better manager.

Anyway, this game is call 'Football manager and not football loser'. Anyone who play this game is a good manager.

One thing were on my post did i call anyone a loser, i think you should read it through a few times and tell me where i wrote it because i cant see it anywhere.
You dont become a better manager by copying other people tactics

You who say this reflects to me those who download other people tactic are not a good manager. And indirectly you tell me I am a loser. Sorry, Jumbo Dave, I use your 352 tactic. I'm not a good manager, I'm just a loser. Hey~ I'm out!

Archived