what is wrong with attaking midfielders *Player naming*

None of the attacking midfielders i have played over the last 18months of game time have regularly got above a 6 rating.

Michael Collins

Michael Flynn

Jody Morris (170k)

Ian Craney

James Collison

Patrik Berger (70k)

Nate Barazite

and now i speant £190,000 on Roberto Tashorrash who just got a 5.0 on his debut

does anyone else have this problem at all - iv tried giving them free role and not giving them free role - doesnt effect their preformance at all.

Are there any decent attacking midfielders for my Huddersfield team in the game at all?

There is definitely something up with ratings for AMC. They can be playing a decent game stats wise, better than others in your side, but still have the worst rating.

I find that their ratings will usually take a sharp increase shortly after the start of the second half, when seemingly nothing changes.

I also find that their ratings will jump up if you sub them out. It will show 6.0 but we he leaves the game it will change to say 6.7.

And of course they need to get goals and/or assists to get a good rating, which I partly believe should be the case. They are after all attackers which means they are there to score so if they don't score or create something for someone else they should not get anything beyond a 7 anyways IMO.

I agree that they should be involved in creating and scoring, but not more so than the strikers. If my strikers play well but don't score or assist, they can still get low 7s, not so with the midfielders. If they don't get assists or goals, high 6s are the best they can hope for.

I actually don't think it is the team talk or the players performance early in the second half that changes their rating though. I think it is the game for whatever reason setting to the proper level based on the stats so far in the game. It happens almost all the time to me and it happens almost at the same time around the 55 minute mark.

Archived