wage/transfer budget adjustment

i have 10million pounds left of my transfer budget but i am over my wage budget by about 7k per week. but my board will only allow me to increase wage budget by 1000 pounds which means i still have 9.5million left and wont let me transfer anymore. is there a ceiling for how high wages can go or should i just wait till end of transfer window????

i have 10million pounds left of my transfer budget but i am over my wage budget by about 7k per week. but my board will only allow me to increase wage budget by 1000 pounds which means i still have 9.5million left and wont let me transfer anymore. is there a ceiling for how high wages can go or should i just wait till end of transfer window????

You tried to do that via the board room - adjust bugets - wage budget?

What about your finances? Are you going in to the red because of your wage budget? If not (unlikely, but possible) just buy them, see if you can get a contract accepted (normally if you over your wage budget, you can't offer high wages) and hope that at the begin of new season you get the possibility to set your transfer funds/wage budget to a good mix.

yeah i figured it out i had spent money on players so my balance was 500k in the red after a couple of home games it was black again and i could change my wage budget but only a little. stupid of me not to notice it really. i guess its there to stop teams overspending and going bankrupt

Archived