just wondering about condition

i am currently managing a blue square north team (solihull moors ftw!) but i was looking at their matches. they have a match every 3 days or something like that. their condition never goes below 95%. looking at a premier league club (WBA) most players have a condition below 80%, the day before their match. i noticed that a lot of premier clubs have this.

now how can this be. they play less matches, but are more fatigued?

p.s. pardon my english, dutch and tired

i am currently managing a blue square north team (solihull moors ftw!) but i was looking at their matches. they have a match every 3 days or something like that. their condition never goes below 95%. looking at a premier league club (WBA) most players have a condition below 80%, the day before their match. i noticed that a lot of premier clubs have this.

now how can this be. they play less matches, but are more fatigued?

p.s. pardon my english, dutch and tired

Probably has something to do with the itensity of the competitions, playing in higher leagues would be much more draining than in lower leagues, also they may have good natural fitness as lower teams always seem to have younger players (18-22). Im playing in BSS and i my entire first season without a good fitness coach and it didnt effect me at all.

Archived