Hints and tips?

Right, this is the fourth FM i've had. I haven't enjoyed them since 2005, which was the only game i actually managed to do well on. I've had the same problems with all the rest, no matter what I do my team fails miserably. I'm getting sick of it, no matter what I do my team loses. This game is the same, I always lose by the odd goal or take the lead only for the opposition to score in the dying minutes and equalise. Does anyone have any hints or anything before I lose faith in this game?

Right, this is the fourth FM i've had. I haven't enjoyed them since 2005, which was the only game i actually managed to do well on. I've had the same problems with all the rest, no matter what I do my team fails miserably. I'm getting sick of it, no matter what I do my team loses. This game is the same, I always lose by the odd goal or take the lead only for the opposition to score in the dying minutes and equalise. Does anyone have any hints or anything before I lose faith in this game?

I'd head on over to the tactics forum. You'll be able to find good tactics to download that work well. If you don't want to download a tactic, try reading this guide.

Archived