Rebounds off a team mate

SI - If you are going to fix one thing with the next patch, please fix the above. If you watch a match in full, the number of times the ball is booted against, and bounces off a team mate is extremely unrealistic. Last time I checked, people are soft, not made of concrete, and in addition it is actually very rare for a player to accidentally hit a team mate with a shot/clearance/pass.

Thanks

Whale.

I would like to see rebounds off opposing players into the net NOT considered own goals (unless the opposing player actually made a play on the ball). Too often I think my player should get credit for a goal when the other team is given credit for an own goal.

I would like to see rebounds off opposing players into the net NOT considered own goals (unless the opposing player actually made a play on the ball). Too often I think my player should get credit for a goal when the other team is given credit for an own goal.

Yeah that would be a nice touch: 'XX is claiming the goal, and I don't think XX will mind' kind of thing. :thup:

Archived