Board Takeover in northern ireland

i am currently playing a career game and have set my reputation as automatic and i am managing Queens University Belfast, in my first season i was expected to avoid relegation, but predicted to finish 12th from 12, but managed 5th, now in second season and expected to get a safe mid table position but the chairman sold my best defender as he said the offer was too good to turn down but the offer was worth £0 with no sell on fee,% of next sale etc.

So i have no transfer funds a low wage budget and a previous season which was full of luck, so i need to make my team stronger but the players i am able to sign will in no way enhance my team, the board see no point in getting a parent club, and i cant any players on loan not even from my own nation, so after all that i would like to know has any1 had a board takeover in northern ireland that has improved thier club? thanks.

The money situation here in Northern Ireland is useless, even at the "top" level (look at Coleraine). I've never seen a board take over improve a club that much. Even if a Northern Irish team became rich, attracting even decent players would still be a major problem.

The money situation here in Northern Ireland is useless, even at the "top" level (look at Coleraine). I've never seen a board take over improve a club that much. Even if a Northern Irish team became rich, attracting even decent players would still be a major problem.

It is possible to succeed over time, with FM08 I reached the CL final with a team from Northern Ireland. Shame I lost it.

Archived