I have just updated my game - started it up and i do not have any 3D

Should a mobile intel 945GM Express chipset family - chip type intel GMA 950 be good enough - if it is then why dont i have 3D?

BTW i went on canyourunit.com yesterday and it said that i had passed the minimum on everything - why can i only play on 2D then?

NOTE: I have posted this exact same post in another thread called 'product key?'

I have downloaded 9.2.0

yes. when you click tv view to get the match ful screen there is a tab at the bottom where you can select camera. there should be a list here of 2d, 2d classic, the rest such as elevated are in 3d mode. if ur in classic view there should be a drop down menu on the left hand side which should have the same options. hope this is of any help

Thanks a lot to forzautd and djwilko6 - I got 3D to work with your help. But I think that I will continue to use 2D for now as I prefer it over 3D.

Seriously loled at this, "I got no 3D, but now that I do I aint gonna use it"

Top quality sir :thup:

Sorry - I actually meant that after having a look at 3D for myself on my own machine, I have decided that I actually prefer 2D. I just wanted to see how 3D was on my machine, turns out it isnt that smooth and sometimes it stutters - so thats why I will stick to 2D for now but at least I have 3D as an alternative.

Sorry - I actually meant that after having a look at 3D for myself on my own machine, I have decided that I actually prefer 2D. I just wanted to see how 3D was on my machine, turns out it isnt that smooth and sometimes it stutters - so thats why I will stick to 2D for now but at least I have 3D as an alternative.

Lol, it was all perfectly understandable before mate, I just thought it was quite amusing that you decided not to use 3D after asking for help getting it to work, it tickled me, that's all :thup:

Archived