Media Replies

Some times i find media question's repetitive and not enough options for a reply, i think 90% of all press talks go well and it's so easy to choose the right option it's just time consuming..

In sme cases in giving an answer to certain questions id rather be given a percentage to choose as a reply... ie " what do you think your chances are of beating Team x in the cup?" "75% of win"

The four options (plus one no comment) is good enough for that imo. I treat it as such: very good chance: >75%; we can win if we do well: 50-74%; not likely: 25-49%; no chance of that happening: <25%.

fair play of you are still doing pres conferences, IMO i dont see what they bring to the game, they r so repetitive and a complete nonsense. I had to palm them off on the AM straight away.

It is a good point though - they definitely need to do something to freshen these up

Its not accurate to say the press never use what you say. Clearly, the press pick one statement to comment on. Many times I've had them include my comment for example, about a danger man from the opposition...the manager stated ... would be a danger in the upcoming match adding "he's been absolutely clinical so far this year scoring 20 times, we'll have to keep him out of the game" or something like that that I would write.

Archived