Getting a Job

I'm currently unemployed, on the game, after resigning from my position at Sutton Utd. Im now looking for a new team to manage, and i can't seem to get anyone worthwhile. But, regen manager that spent there previous year at a club that isn't in BSN/BSS or above, getting the managers job at a League1/2 and Championship clubs. Why is this? Why can they get the jobs but i can't?

Cheers in advance

Ryan :thup:

I've noticed that before. You really have to have some good achievements under your belt before you can think about jumping ship. There isn't really much you can do. If a job offer does come your way, snap it up; it's going to be rare.

I think the issue with regen managers would be a reputation problem, i.e. their reputation is higher than yours despite having managed only on a lower level.

I've noticed that before. You really have to have some good achievements under your belt before you can think about jumping ship. There isn't really much you can do. If a job offer does come your way, snap it up; it's going to be rare.

I think the issue with regen managers would be a reputation problem, i.e. their reputation is higher than yours despite having managed only on a lower level.

Yee, thats sounds about right to me mate, cheers for replying btw :)

I took a job at AFC Telford :D lets, see how that goes.

Archived