Certain injuries...

Just been playing a game where one of my players gets "a knock", his condition is reduced to around 60% but before i could get him off, the next 2D screen pops up and there is he sprinting down the wing at full throttle before whipping a pinpoint cross in...

...now, forgive me for thinking that this players' "knock" was just something he had run off seeing as he's just been doing a Usain Bolt down the right wing. NOW, imagine my surprise when the end of the game comes and he's out for a month with a groin strain!!

I've had a groin strain myself and (a) its rather painful and (b) i couldnt WALK properly for a few days, never mind RUN anywhere. :eek:

How does this only count as what i call a "green" injury (where he can carry on) and not a "red" injury (where he's basically screwed)? The groin strain is not the only injury that has crept under the radar as i seem to remember having another injury a few days ago which made me think the same thing.

You are able to see what knock he's gotten. Click on anyone with a green cross to bring up their profile; should tell you "has potential XYZ injury". It could be that it's a relatively minor injury that's subsequently been aggravated during the match.

Archived