Team Interaction

You should be able to tell you team to do something or comment on their performances like you can individual players.

My teams form has been terrible the past few games compared to a winning streak of 12, we drew 2-2 and have lost 3 and drawn 2 of our last 5 games and have lost a 10 point lead in the process. I want to tell them to buck their ideas up or heads will roll but other than having a go at team talks (When nobody is ever listening anyway apparently unless i say they did good) I can't find a way to kick off...

Anyone know of a way or agree?

You should be able to tell you team to do something or comment on their performances like you can individual players.

My teams form has been terrible the past few games compared to a winning streak of 12, we drew 2-2 and have lost 3 and drawn 2 of our last 5 games and have lost a 10 point lead in the process. I want to tell them to buck their ideas up or heads will roll but other than having a go at team talks (When nobody is ever listening anyway apparently unless i say they did good) I can't find a way to kick off...

Anyone know of a way or agree?

If you are in a significant enough trough, there is an option under the 'Player Interaction' menu to tell one of your players to hold a team meeting with his fellow players. Hopefully, if used on your most influential and professional player, this might just provide the catalyst for a revival in your form.

Another option might be to arrange a friendly with some small-league club, preferably one you can trounced 10-0 or more at the very least. This would do wonders for your team's morale but this should only be attempted if your playing schedule is not packed. Obviously we would not want morale to go up at the expense of risking injury to key players.

Archived