How many computers can i play this on?

Title says it all really. Tried the search but after half hour of looking through threads i hoped it would be easier to ask?

I installed this game on my machine via internet, after i couldnt get through to register it for my bro's pc via phone. Ok, it works on my pc BUT question is, can i install the game i bought on another pc Whith it still being installed on mine? (would still be using the same original disc)

Any help would be much appreciated. cheers

If you bought the game through Steam - Only one computer at a time

If you used a different activation method - Can be installed on 5 systems at once.

Edit: Re-read your post, seeing that you bought the download version of the game through Steam, unfortunately you're only entitled to one seat, instead of 5 if you bought the boxed version.

Thats not what i mean. I bought the game on disc not through steam. I have it installed and running the game on my pc. I want to install it on another pc while still being installed it on mine. Although this would not be piracy/sharing because i would only be able to play on one pc with the disc. Can i do this? If so how?

You should need to activate again on each computer you install it on. Once activated, though, you don't need the disc to play.

Try using UniLoc instead of the phone system, because I'm not sure how well the phone system will handle multiple activations.

I cant i only have net connection for one pc (my pc) the other one has no net connection. How would i activate?install this on a comp with no net connection? :confused:

Archived