New patch

There isn't really any need to start a new game

There is if you want to play with some new features added. For example now Portuguese teams have reserves but on saved games it is not added while on new games it is. I tried it and it is not present on saved games. It would be awesome if these kind of features would be added on saved games.

Cheers.

Some features can only be added at close season, just as the extra subs change was in 08 - it didn't take effect til you got into a new season. That said I don't know if Portuguese reserves is one of them, it just might be worth getting to the end of a season to find out if you've already played for a while :)

Some features can only be added at close season, just as the extra subs change was in 08 - it didn't take effect til you got into a new season. That said I don't know if Portuguese reserves is one of them, it just might be worth getting to the end of a season to find out if you've already played for a while :)

Oh lol i play cm/Fm for several years and never realised it. Thanks for this precious info :):cool::thup:

some feedback on the new patch

- super keepers are back

- injuries are worse than ever

- central defenders have become comatosed

- team has simply stopped following tactics, no one listens to anything

- midfielders stopped scoring

- strikers are doing much better :thup:

- 3d is still working fine :thup:

- ass man has lost the plot..idiotic comments etc

- closing down is the thing of the past

Archived