Poll:FM jacket with FIFA 3D...?

Who would like to see FM with FIFA 3D engine?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like to see FM with FIFA 3D engine?

• Yes,that would be kool!
    • Nope,stupid idea!

I know it sounds weird but...this will show how many ppl actually care for high quality 3D match animation.

I playing FM from times when CM 01/02 came out...i also played FIFA manager untill 3 years ago.FIFA is for me unatractive...FM kick but and don't get me wrong,i really like 2D with litlle balls runing up and down on field:)

Anyway...

Yes,that would be kool!

No way,stupid idea!

well it would be cool if the quality was like fifa 09 and it ran quickly, but obviously this is impossible. Not sure if youre talking about fifa manager cos ive never played

Agree...FIFA 09...great 3D engine.FIFA manager have the same i think.Before the didn't...they used engine from other game...older versin.

In FIFAM 07 and 08 they used an old version of a 3D engine. it was completly rubbish. FIFAM 07 got me reaaly ****ed off, and when they announced the ME wouldn't be renewed for 08, only some adjustments. We flooded their forums with one demand: New match engine! it didn't happened so i started playing FM08, which is a great game, far more better than FIFAM will ever be. EA really sucks at costumer service

FM with a FIFA 09 ME would be great, but probably more a dream than reality.

FIFA can afford that lovely shiny engine because it isn't trying in any way to simulate a football match. The FM ME view may have some room for improvement but it's primarily a tactical tool.

Im not using 3D in FM,i simply don't like it.I love old 2D best.I agree that FIFA is not very realistic,atleast it was'nt.I canot say how it is now cuz i did'nt play the game for 3 years.

Obviously going to get negative opinions on here,

People who have never played fifa will mock it cause it is fifa and wont give it a chance,

Great idea though maybe when some people leave this forum for 5 minutes in there life they might realise

Oh, I love FIFA. FIFA Manager is a different story. In any case, the engine for either is totally unrealistic - not in terms of ball physics but player behaviour, tactics and all the important things which determine the scoreline are just totally out. That's why the highest option is 10 minute halves. Or is it 20 on 09? FIFA09 is a brilliant game, but you simply can't take its graphics out and slap them on FM.

Archived