The Anglo-Italian Cup

Does anyone know how complicated it would be to create the Anglo-Italian Cup in Football Manager 2009.

Are you able to create new competitions in the Editor? Or perhaps to go over another competitions, but change the rules and the entrants or something?

Or is this not possible... just a thought...

For those of you who are unaware, here's all about the competition...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Italian_Cup

Does anyone know how complicated it would be to create the Anglo-Italian Cup in Football Manager 2009.

Are you able to create new competitions in the Editor? Or perhaps to go over another competitions, but change the rules and the entrants or something?

Or is this not possible... just a thought...

For those of you who are unaware, here's all about the competition...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Italian_Cup

You can't create new competitions using the editor. Also I don't see why SI should add a competition that is no longer existent in real life.

You can't create new competitions using the editor. Also I don't see why SI should add a competition that is no longer existent in real life.

I don't actually remember saying that they should add it mate... give the post another read.

Just on a personal basis, think it could be quite cool to add in!

not si but your self useing the editor!

id like to have the anglo-italian cup in my game:thup:

Used to love playing that tournament in CM93, or was it CM Italia. Ah, the memories... In real life though it was an uninspiring tournament with poor attendences and half strength teams going through the motions.

can't see why you'd want to create it, tbh

As a notts county fan, i love to say that we were the last team in nottingham to win a european trophy :) brings back some awesome memories

as for being in the game, i think that it goes back to the argument of whether we should have the availability of making our own leagues/competitions. think that with the demand for this feature, it will come in sooner or later, but i think that SI have other priorities (perfecting the 3d match engine amongst others)

Archived