steam question/problem

it appears that after trying to enter my steam account through the steam application, it will not connect into it...i do not know for what reason that is happening, cause if i enter my account through the steam web page, all is working well...now, my question is the following:if i do not login into steam, will it update my game only because i have an internet connection or will there be needed the connection into the steam account?cause its bothering me, knowing that the patch could be out in a few days(maybe,i at least hope so) and i will not be able to update my game...and if i uninstall steam, so i can download another and reinstall, will my game be uninstalled too?i would like an answer from someone who really knows these things, so i can be sure if i will uninstall, i will make it right,and not loose my game

oh, and will i be able to update through the steam web page?:) cause curiously, when entering in my account, the fm game is shown with an "add to cart" option...and i have already bought it

nope ricki...question putted shortly:i can not acces steam account(it does not want to connect me...i have no error, just infinite loading)...when the patch will be out, can i update my game through the steam web page and not through the steam application?

Isn't Steam a different website to this? In that i mean would it not be best if people who have Steam and have problems to contact Steam themselves rather than SI? Or is Steam part of Sports Interactive? I aint having a go just curious as to why lots of people come on here to complain about Steam rather than going to the actual website. Cheers. :)

and because i am not complaining about steam or si, thats why frankie ;) it was just a question, and as capt.planet said, i forgot about the thing that the patch can be downloaded(i came from a party and still am a little dizzy)...sorry for this...

Archived