You know what would be awesome?

If someone had the balls to answer my very simple question, and not "warn" me about spamming.

I get that there is information on various stickies about the patch.

What i am asking, is if you are working on a patch for the Mac (seeing as though we actually haven't had one yet), or if there is any other info available for the MAC!

I've searched for these things on the forums. I cannot find one piece of info regarding the matter. So in actual fact its not spamming because there is no information already available, and there is none being given.

I paid for a (faulty) product, and im being treated like a second class piece of trash for asking a question that nobody wants to answer.

Classy work SI keep it up

If someone had the balls to answer my very simple question, and not "warn" me about spamming.

I get that there is information on various stickies about the patch.

What i am asking, is if you are working on a patch for the Mac (seeing as though we actually haven't had one yet), or if there is any other info available for the MAC!

I've searched for these things on the forums. I cannot find one piece of info regarding the matter. So in actual fact its not spamming because there is no information already available, and there is none being given.

I paid for a (faulty) product, and im being treated like a second class piece of trash for asking a question that nobody wants to answer.

Classy work SI keep it up

If you get banned once for all:D

Archived