FAO Miles Jacobson

After enquring on the SI Community Forums into why i am unable to set my game as to going on holiday i was subsequently banned from these forums for FM Piracy without warning, I find these allegations very offensive as i even posted a screen shot of my troubles.

Now when i first started the game the problem that first came to my attention was the fact i was unable to Search for a player after selecting which attributes i required (e.g Age, Position...), This problem was rectified when i changed to a different skin but then i uncovered the "Go On Holiday" issue which is still there despite changing skins and In My Opinion it ruins the Football Manager experience.

So first of all i am asking if there is anyway possible to solving this issue?

Then second of all whether it would be an idea to send my version of the game back to SI to investigate the problem for themselves?...

That particular issue is associated with having an illegaly obtained copy of the game, hence your ban I would suspect. Sending your dvd to SI would do no good, obviously, as I think you know.

However, if you want to check to the bugs forum (or do a search), you might find some other explanations.

Is this one of them hidden bugs that are set up to only appear in games that are cracked?

Maybe that was the cause of the accusations, the bannin, and the problem itself.

SI leave some errors in the game that "appear" when the game is cracked.

Not accuing you of anything. Just trying to give you an explanation.

Archived