Playe Tutoring

Ive always wondered specifically what player tutoring does, i always assumed if a certain player has a good tutor, then his attributes are more likely to rise. Is that true? Or does tutoring specifically only affect the amount of PPM's the young player knows?

Also, as there are three different options when asking a player to be tutored, how do they differ? And, how do you know who would be a good tutor for a certain player? Same Personality? High Reputation?

Help is very much appreciated :)

I'm pretty sure it boots player stats. I bought Kanu cheaply to play in my reserves and to tutor Pacheco and as Kanu is strong in the air i have noticed these stats rise quicker than others with PAcheco i.e his strength, jumping, heading. As for picking tutors i look for player personalities that match up and also someone who has plenty of experience.

Tutoring improves a lot of key stats like determination, professionalism, etc....definitely worth it, and common sense does rule here as well, so getting say Owen to tutor a technically gifted but poor finishing youth striker makes sense. Also, when it says 'similar type of player to X' thats a hint as to whos most suited. Having preferred personnel also makes a positive difference in tutoring.

they learn prefered moves from the tutor.

also, about the 3 choices. role model means they spend alot of time together training, i cant remember what the otherr 2 say but the second one means they dont train as much and the third means thhey only spend some time training

Archived