How to teach preferred moves ?

I have seen an Hint telling you can force a player to know preferred moves but the popup Hint disappeared before I was able to read it all ) ***** ) but I was sure it mentioned that. Do you know how to do that ?

BTW I have also seen the option to force a player into a new position, how many games does it take roughly to accomplish such a task ? Will the player loose his " the memory " of previous known positions or he simply adds the new position to the known ones ?

Thanks a lot

Training preferred moves is, inexplicably, on the Player Interaction screen. But its not always available for every player, and I don't know why not.

Players will not forget already learned positions if you actually play them there occasionally. There's a decay rate (linked to adaptability I think?) but it is quite slow.

Younger players and players with high adaptability (a hidden stat) learn new positions much faster than older players, etc.

Training preferred moves is, inexplicably, on the Player Interaction screen. But its not always available for every player, and I don't know why not.

Thank you very much.

I carefully searched trough the training section but it was on the player Interaction screen......I found that the player itself decides how much of his workload will be dedicated to the new learning......don't you find it's quite anarchic ?

Archived