can we be friends

into my 5th season as arsenal boss and prior to every game against portsmouth and now newcastle (who he is now manager off) i say nice things about tony adams and he says nice things about me. the next time he mentions how much respect hes got for me and i go to state my admiration for him it says that he 'feels the two of us could become friends'. will this ever change to 'we're friends'? is there an option to take him out for a night on the lash, pull a couple of birds and go back to a hotel to cement our friendship?

at the other end of the spectrum me and fergie don't get on, we're always slagging each other off but it still says that he 'has a fairly poor opinion of me'. surely after all these years of verbal jousting he must hate me. without headbutting him, shagging his missus or drowning his cat i can't see what i can do to make him hate me

It doesn't develop in game view and will always remain "feels the two of you could become friends", unless you have a falling out. In the database it will improve over time and if you use FMM or other software you will be able to track your position in that managers favourred personnel.

Archived