defencive/ attacking potential?

i just had a thought about how a players potential could be a bit more specific. it could be devided into defencive or attacking. the best way i can explain this is as it is if you have a full back with -9/-10 potential they will basically turn out to be an all round great player. with my idea they could have say a -10 as attacking potential and -8 defencive potential and turn out to be a great attacking full back but not so good defencively. or if the numbers were the opposite way around they would be a solid full back who doesnt get foward too much. what do you think?

i just had a thought about how a players potential could be a bit more specific. it could be devided into defencive or attacking. the best way i can explain this is as it is if you have a full back with -9/-10 potential they will basically turn out to be an all round great player. with my idea they could have say a -10 as attacking potential and -8 defencive potential and turn out to be a great attacking full back but not so good defencively. or if the numbers were the opposite way around they would be a solid full back who doesnt get foward too much. what do you think?

Archived